- "How to Support Your Local Businesses?" You Ask... Great question, here are a few great ideas.
- Celebrating Women
- Save TIME with your Wish List
- Go Smudge Yourself
- Crystal Clear - Cleansing Crystals
- Quick Essentials of Essential Oils
- Open Space, Open Mind
- Grounding Yourself
- A Guide to your Galaxy Part 7: Sahasrara – the crown chakra
- A Guide to your Galaxy Part 6: Ajna – the third eye chakra
- A Guide to your Galaxy Part 5: Vishuddha – the throat chakra
- A Guide to your Galaxy Part 4: Anhata – the heart chakra
Posted by Melissa Brown on 7/2/2013 to News
This experience was created by our own Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Linda-Ann Bowling through her company Unbridling Your Brilliance along with our Corporate Accounts Manager, Sarah Acton.
We all enjoyed our time together with the beautiful and friendly horses at the farm and it was an excellent opportunity to bring together account managers like Shay (Prairies) and Theresa (BC Representative) who work remotely with our two new account managers, Laura (Ontario) and Margaux (Quebec/Maritimes).
Thank you to Liz and everyone else who helped facilitate our workshop that day.
We hope to come together again in September for more team and skills building.
If this type of program interests you for your own team, be sure to visit www.unbridlingyourbrilliance.com to book a retreat!