"There is a calmness to a life lived in gratitude, a quiet joy." - Ralph Blum
For a delicious salt rub that’s perfect for your next steak, check out the recipe below!
This dry rub only requires 6 ingredients, but it will add amazing flavour to any cut of meat! Any extra rub can be stored at room temperature in a bowl or grinder to be used in the future.
Steak Salt Rub:
· 4 Tbsp of coarse Himalayan Sea Salt
· 1 ½ Tbsp of Ground Black Pepper
· 1 Tbsp Red Chili Flakes
· 3 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
· 2 Tbsp Garlic Powder
· 2 Tbsp Onion Powder
1. Mix together the ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Rub the salt rub mixture on both sides of the steak.
3. Cook the steak until the preferred wellness is achieved.