To our valued Nature’s Expression Customers,
Our team at Nature’s Expression has continued to closely monitor all available information relating to the COVID-19 virus. Our number one priority is the health, safety and well-being of our staff, customers and community.
We are committed to following the real-time information from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Canadian Government and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
We have implemented a safety plan that follows all safety measures required by WorkSafe BC.
Here is a list of how we are operating within the above stated guidelines:
Head Office / WarehouseAt our office in Richmond, BC, we continue to be cautious and responsible with our practices.
- We have a surface disinfection routine that is completed throughout the day.
- Our team is required to wash their hands with soap for 20 seconds upon arrival to the office, when entering and exiting shared spaces, after all breaks and at the end of each day.
- All staff is required to follow physical distance protocols which have been clearly outlined and are posted in our warehouse and head office.
- Our Order Pickers, Packers and Checkers are all using gloves throughout the day to eliminate any touching of products and packaging.
- Everyone has been provided a mask.
- Should staff develop symptoms of sickness, they must stay home.
- Everyone is required to report to their Manager if they have been exposed to COVID-19 in any capacity and stay home if there is any question.
- We have set up remote workstations so that if the need is required by our office staff, they are able to work from home.
Orders, Packages and ShippingBased on the information available from the World Health Organization website, Nature’s Expression is confident that our materials and products are safe to distribute.
The new coronavirus cannot be transmitted through goods manufactured in China or any country reporting COVID-19 cases. Even though the new coronavirus can stay on surfaces for a few hours or up to several days (depending on the type of surface), it is very unlikely that the virus will persist on a surface after being moved, travelled, and exposed to different conditions and temperatures. If you think a surface may be contaminated, use a disinfectant to clean it. After touching it, clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
Our proactive safety precautions already in place in our warehouse will further reduce or eliminate any touching of products and packaging.
Should an unexpected situation happen, such as third party courier or shipping company temporarily suspending services, your order will be held here and shipped upon the next available ship date. We are committed to finding the best way to support you and provide you with the products that you need.
Local Pick UpsFor all local pickups and visits to the warehouse location, there is a limit of 2 customers at any given time. Anyone entering the building (staff, customers and visitors) are required to wash their hands. Handles, doors, countertops and any shared surfaces are disinfected frequently. We ask that you wear a mask if you have one and will provide gloves for your visit. Additional safety guideline are posted and will be reviewed with all visitors.
We offer Skype and Facetime appointments to help support you so that you can continue to see products directly. We request that anyone who is experiencing symptoms of illness refrain from visiting our office/warehouse during this period. Should symptoms be seen by our staff, we will kindly request that you exit the premise with a promise that with you, we can plan how to safely get you your order.
TravelWe will continue to follow the information from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Canadian Government and the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), specifically as it relates to travel advisories within Canada and to the United States. We have no current travel planned for our Account Managers or Buyers to ensure that during this time we do our part to limit spread of the virus. We are recommending to our staff and all of our customers not to travel if it is not absolutely necessary, especially long distances.
Public SafetyWe want to assure you that we are committed to taking all the necessary steps required to keep our community safe. We will continue to monitor and respond to this evolving situation based on the recommendations of World and Government Officials. We truly thank you for your patience and understanding as we all discover how to work together going forward.
If you or a loved one is ill, please follow the recommendations of the CDC:
- Stay home if you have symptoms: People who are mildly ill with COVID-19 are able to isolate at home during their illness. You should restrict activities outside your home, except for getting medical care.
- Avoid public areas and transportation: Maintain a safe social distance when visiting those places and aim to keep social activities outdoors.
- Avoid public transportation: Avoid using public transportation, ride-sharing, or taxis.
- More information from the CDC is available here
Yours in Love & Light,
The Executive Team at Nature's Expression