Inspiration"There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power." ~ Washington Irving
Cry Me a RiverWhen was the last time you had a good cry? How did you feel after you stopped crying? No matter what you were taught growing up, crying has a purifying and cleansing effect on your physical and emotional health. Not only does it cleanse the body of harmful chemicals, it also relieves stress and pain. Did you know that when you cry your body releases the happy hormones oxytocin and endorphins? Don't hold back the tears the next time you feel the need to cry. It's good for you!
Teardrop PendantsThe shape of teardrop pendants are absolutely stunning and dainty. They carry great meaning for many such as blissful happiness, a meaningful memory or remembrance of a loved one. The classic shape pairs perfectly with any outfit and occasion. Feel free to add a black cord or chain depending on whether you want to dress up or down.
A Lovely DistractionTantalizing Tourmalinated Quartz Stones
Tourmalinated QuartzTourmalinated quartz is formed of needle like inclusions of black tourmaline in clear quartz. It is said to be helpful for breaking through blockages, whether they be mental, emotional, or spiritual. This form of quartz also helps to dissipate and repel negative energy, pessimistic thoughts, and toxic emotions. Some people use it to improve communication, both with others and with the higher realms.
Grab your closest friends (human or furry cuddle buddies), pop the popcorn, grab the snacks and beverages, select your coziest blankets and most huggable pillows.....and don't forget the tissues!
All The TeardropsMovies to Watch When You Need a Good Cry
These are my top five picks for getting those tears rolling. Whether it's crying with laughter or sadness, let it all out and have a good cry with your besties. HUGS REQUIRED!
- UP - The opening sequence of UP......and you're already crying
- Beaches - The tearjerker to end all tearjerkers. Nothing like getting those tears rolling when you contemplate life without your best friend and soulmate. It is highly recommended to watch this in cuddle puddle format.
- Steel Magnolias - This movie has its share of laughs but it is guaranteed to make you ugly cry.
- Rent - If this musical turned movie doesn't make you cry... watch it again. (I've seen it at least seven times. While there are plenty of crying roadblocks, there's also plenty of fun to be had here.
- Dead Poet's Society - While this is not the only Robin Williams Movie that will make you cry (Ahem, What Dreams May Come and Good Will Hunting), it is certainly one of his best performances.