Inspiration"That's the thing about books. They let you travel without moving your feet" - Albert Einstein
The Benefits of ReadingWho could have guessed reading had so many benefits? For years, reading was the only form of personal entertainment, but as technology has continued to advance, it has gotten increasingly more difficult to pick up a book. However, it helps with knowledge expansion, stress relief, depression, memory improvement, imagination, empathy and can overall brighten up your day. There are endless benefits to reading and it might just be time to try out a new genre!
Agate BookendsAgate, also known as chalcedony quartz, is used to harmonize Yin and Yang, promote self-confidence, enhance mental function and strengthen both the body and mind. As a protective energy stone, it is considered as good luck; not to mention its stunning composure. These contemporary home decor accents from Brazil have natural textures that will look incredible next to any book collection. They are sure to elevate any book shelf to the next level.
A Lovely DistractionSupportive Sodalite Sunstone Specimens
Sodalite SunstoneSodalite is a royal blue stone related to sunstone, both of which are feldspar minerals. In this fascinating combination mineral the white veining common to sodalite is where we find the orange feldspar, otherwise known as sunstone.
Once believed to be a piece of the sun, sunstone is said to be joyful and nurturing. Emotionally, sunstone is used to help lift dark moods and draining energies. Since antiquity, sodalite has been known as the stone of artists because it is believed to promote inspiration and creativity while providing protection. It is used to enhance communication, expression, clarity and truth.
Inspiring RecommendationsSelf-Help Books
- Gmorning, Gnight! By Lin-Manuel Miranda
- The Happiness Advantage by Shawn Anchor
- The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Bird By Bird by Anne Lamott
- The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron
- Talking to Strangers by Malcolm Gladwell
- Growing Influence by Ron Price and Stacy Ennis
- Give and Take: Why Helping Others Drives Our Success by Adam Grant
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz
- Grit by Angela Duckworth
- Failing Forward by John C. Maxwell
- Declutter Your Mind by S.J. Scott and Barrie Davenport
- Year of Yes by Shonda Rimes
- Atomic Habits by James Clear