Zenature essential oils are expertly crafted to provide a top quality product. Lavender - Lavandula Angustifolia (France) - Serenity: relaxing, balancing, healing
Lavender has floral, fruity and herbaceous middle notes that are restorative and uplifting. It evokes feelings of calm and tranquility. This scent is commonly placed on a pillow before bed time to promote restful sleep. It is also excellent for skin care, try adding it to a base cream or massage oil. Note that lavender is best to avoid during early pregnancy. This scent blends well with most oils. To extract the 100% natural lavender essence, the flowering tops are steam distilled.
Restore balance to body, mind and spirit with natural essential oils. The aromatic properties of oils extracted from petals, seeds, leaves, roots, fruits and bark can stimulate natural immune defence and healing. For a relaxing and re-energizing experience, use these oils in an oil diffuser, add them to a carrier oil for massage or try them in the bath. Only a small amount of these concentrated oils are needed to calm nerves and boost energy.
Oils can be used individually or together to create a customized blend. Our range includes the most popular scents used in aromatherapy healing.
100% pure essential oils are most commonly extracted using steam distillation, though citrus scents like bergamot are mainly produced by pressing because the steam alters their composition.
These natural oils are excellent for aromatherapy using a variety of methods.
- Add a few drops to some water in an oil heater to infuse a room with natural fragrance.
- Add a few drops to a bowl of hot water to inhale the vapor
- Put a couple drops on a tissue and hold it under the nose
- Add up to 6 drops into a plain massage oil
- Place a drop in a plain tealight candle
- Use the oils in an electric vaporizer
- Add up to 6 drops to a hot bath with Himalayan salts or massage oil