Zenature essential oils are expertly crafted to provide a top quality product. The eight scents in this display have been carefully selected based on their popularity and therapeutic benefits.Scents include: frankincense, lemongrass, neroli, orange, happiness and joy blend (mandarin / vanilla / ginger), stress relief blend (sandalwood / patchouli / pine / lemon), relax and sleep well blend (lavender / orange), wake-up and energize blend (patchouli / sweet orange / lemon).
The handmade natural wood display was designed to keep the oils beautifully merchandised. The lower row allows for one set of scents to be opened and used as samples, should you wish.
Restore balance to body, mind and spirit with natural essential oils. The aromatic properties of oils extracted from petals, seeds, leaves, roots, fruits and bark can stimulate natural immune defence and healing. For a relaxing and re-energizing experience, use these oils in an oil diffuser, add them to a carrier oil for massage or try them in the bath. Only a small amount of these concentrated oils are needed to calm nerves and boost energy.
Oils can be used individually or together to create a customized blend. Our range includes the most popular scents used in aromatherapy healing.
100% pure essential oils are most commonly extracted using steam distillation, but may also use other methods to best preserve the scent.
These natural oils are excellent for aromatherapy using a variety of methods.
- Add a few drops to some water in an oil heater to infuse a room with natural fragrance.
- Add a few drops to a bowl of hot water to inhale the vapor
- Put a couple drops on a tissue and hold it under the nose
- Add up to 6 drops into a plain massage oil
- Place a drop in a plain tealight candle
- Use the oils in an electric vaporizer
- Add up to 6 drops to a hot bath with Himalayan salts or massage oil