- "How to Support Your Local Businesses?" You Ask... Great question, here are a few great ideas.
- Celebrating Women
- Save TIME with your Wish List
- Go Smudge Yourself
- Crystal Clear - Cleansing Crystals
- Quick Essentials of Essential Oils
- Open Space, Open Mind
- Grounding Yourself
- A Guide to your Galaxy Part 7: Sahasrara – the crown chakra
- A Guide to your Galaxy Part 6: Ajna – the third eye chakra
- A Guide to your Galaxy Part 5: Vishuddha – the throat chakra
- A Guide to your Galaxy Part 4: Anhata – the heart chakra
Posted by Melissa Brown on 4/1/2013
Choosing a product to sell in your retail store may very well be the most difficult decision you will need to make when running a retail business. The choices are limitless and the task may be overwhelming. Join our Retail Success Circle today to learn more about this and other Retail Success topics. Click here to learn more about this program.
In this latest 2 part article we talk about a myriad of ways to focus your purchasing and improve your results. Plus there are handy success tips that you can start implementing today and questions you can ask yourself to decide where you can make improvements.
Once you become a member of our Retail Success Circle, you will receive an email twice a month on topics such as visual merchandising, marketing, pricing, business strategy, buying & planning, inventory management, internet & social media. You'll also have access to our complete archive of articles. Click here to join now FREE!