Remember the days of dial-up? The screech, the buzz and the beep beep bop? The prehistoric tube monitor that had black backgrounds and neon green text? Technology has come such a long way. Our phones now have more capabilities and more technology in them then the first Zeppelin to take flight!
- "How to Support Your Local Businesses?" You Ask... Great question, here are a few great ideas.
- Celebrating Women
- Save TIME with your Wish List
- Go Smudge Yourself
- Crystal Clear - Cleansing Crystals
- Quick Essentials of Essential Oils
- Open Space, Open Mind
- Grounding Yourself
- A Guide to your Galaxy Part 7: Sahasrara – the crown chakra
- A Guide to your Galaxy Part 6: Ajna – the third eye chakra
- A Guide to your Galaxy Part 5: Vishuddha – the throat chakra
- A Guide to your Galaxy Part 4: Anhata – the heart chakra
Posted by Melissa Brown on 7/29/2016 to News
I figured it would be smart to provide a tour for those of you who had the warm fuzzies for our old site... and those who knew where EVERY button was.
Posted by Katilin Robertson on 7/13/2016 to News
You may have been noticing some changes. Things have been shifting around, new photographs being uploaded, a button may not be where it was before…
No, this isn’t your imagination.
Posted by Melissa Brown on 6/2/2016 to Media
Our Chakras must be aligned because we have been featured in Retailing Insight Magazine's June / July Issue. Check out our product feature and learn about chakras!
Posted by Timmy Wong on 6/23/2014 to Media
Posted by Timmy Wong on 12/6/2013 to Media
Posted by Timmy Wong on 11/19/2013 to Media
Posted by Melissa Brown on 5/27/2013 to Media
Posted by Melissa Brown on 3/19/2013 to Media