- Crystal Clear - Cleansing Crystals
- Quick Essentials of Essential Oils
- Open Space, Open Mind
- Grounding Yourself
- A Guide to your Galaxy Part 7: Sahasrara – the crown chakra
- A Guide to your Galaxy Part 6: Ajna – the third eye chakra
- A Guide to your Galaxy Part 5: Vishuddha – the throat chakra
- A Guide to your Galaxy Part 4: Anhata – the heart chakra
- Brazil Shipment 2017
- A Guide to your Galaxy Part 3: Manipura – the solar plexus chakra
- A Guide to your Galaxy Part 2: Svadhishthana – the sacral chakra
- A Guide to your Galaxy Part 1: Muladhara – the root chakra
Posted by Timmy Wong on 4/2/2014 to Wellness
What made this article so interesting was that it took elements from the activities mentioned earlier, and combined it all into one exercise. It’s short and easy, broken into steps, and can be done any time.
Grounding and centering is a short meditative exercise that is very easy to do. Through breathing and visualization steps, you imagine yourself to be rooted to the earth, allowing yourself to stay in place despite the events happening around you. Try it whenever you are stressed, worried, or feeling anxious.
>>>Click here to see the steps and how this exercise works
Have a long commute? Experience frustration at work with your employees? This grounding and centering exercise roots you to the earth in stability, unwavering to the negative forces and events that surround you.
Even if you practice this for several minutes a day, you will not only have more positive energy to go through the ups and downs of life, but be able to ground and center yourself faster in stressful moments.
How are you grounding yourself when you are stressed? What other meditation activities do you practice? Let us know in the comments below!